1. Bonfire Night is peak time for incidents of arson and other anti-social behaviour; protect your home from attacks by equipping your doors with Letterplates and flame retardent Mailbags.
2. It can be common for criminals to target wheelie bins with arson attacks; consider installing a Gravity Lock so your bin lid can only be opened with a key.
3. Install motion detecting security lighting at your property to stop potential vandals in their tracks.
4. Going out to watch a local firework display? Opportunist thieves will be on the lookout for empty properties; ensure all windows and doors are securely locked and set your house alarm before leaving.
5. If you will be walking to and from a local display then increase your personal safety by carrying a Personal Attack Alarm, a must-have for the dark winter nights.